Tuesday, August 01, 2006




















Belong

October Language
Carpark 2006

01. I Never Lose. Never Really
02. Red Velvet or Nothing
03. October Language
04. I'm Too Sleepy...Shall We Swim?
05. Remove the Inside
06. Who Told You This Room Exists?
07. All Equal Now
08. Door Opens the Other Way

Is it October already?!? Wee, time flies. Careful though, cause we're still "amongst strangers" and we barely get to have some time at the computer. How is it then? Hot. Wet. Sticky. Close your eyes and it could be Florida. Open them - it's New Jersey. Could be anywhere really, as long as it's hot, sticky and wet. Don't wanna turn cynical, but these guys being from New Orleans makes them really worthy of the sound. Oddly enough, I haven't come across them while at the Atlantic (only 2 min. away), but while cleaning the pool on a sunny morning. And it struck me. It struck me hard. And my thoughts turned to her. Hot and wet and sticky, like me. Hot and wet and sticky and apart. I miss her. I miss her terribly. Drenched. Soaking.

>> get it (66mb)

5 comments:

nrrrd said...

emo freak

Anonymous said...

Cool a new post, thought you were dead :) You going to call me names too?

Anonymous said...

Where you at blondino?

Anonymous said...

you know, it just now struck me that you might be back from hiatus time. i take a long time to compute. i pictured florida as hot and wet

doru649 said...

hey folks - glad to have you back. it'll take a while to get this bitch back on track but i'm well pleased that someone's still checking and dropping a word - thank you.

trg: where i'm at was kind of hidden in my comment - read more closely :)