Sunday, May 06, 2007




















Amber Lions
Pink Panther Blood
House of Alchemy 2007

01. Pink Panther Blood [16:32]

"The mystic worlds of Valerio Cosi and The Solo Joint collide as Amber Lions... One long track navigates through a dreamworld of saxophone, synth, strings and more strings all glazed in a mercurial fog"... Now, I don't think that there'd be much to add - this track's progression is just excellent. The Solo Joint (Toni Ruiz from Canary Islands) opens up with his guitar, and keeps circling its way around until he reaches that delicious climax of intensity, leaving you anticipating something really interesting to happen. Valerio then lays his sax line, so so smooth and delicate, ending the piece in such a blissful way, like honey dripping down your ears... I'm hopelessly enamoured with this minidisc, and won't say more for I don't wish to spoil its magic. Limited copies available directly from The House of Alchemy.

>> mfire (27mb)
>> love it, buy it (HoA)

1 comment:

indamix said...

hi cook, i checked your blog a few weeks ago and its great, so...

visit my blog: http://earnthemoneyforme.blogspot.com, maybe you link my blog to your site, thank you