Fabio Orsi/Valerio Cosi
Not Used/Not Seen
Root Don Lonie for Cash 2007
A. Fabio Orsi - Not Used
B. Valerio Cosi - Not Seen
As far as I know, New Zealand is the only place for lathe-cuts. An uncommon medium for music, about twice as thick as vinyl, always produced in very limited editions (15 is the minimum) that turn out to be true collectors items. Orsi and Cosi, two of the brightest new Italian musicians, share a slab of this weird plastic on an obscure NZ label specialised in lathes. They cut 25 of them this time. Prices seem reasonable, I think, so you might wanna buy your first one, show it to friends and family, play it occasionally when you're alone, with a glass of wine. The music is hard not to like.
>> sspace / mfire (12mb)
>> love it, buy it (RDLFC)

1 comment:
I'd never heard Cosi before your post here a few days ago. That, and this, are splendid; I'll certainly buy some of his work as I find it. Thanks for keeping up one of the most interesting blogs around!
Post a Comment