
Machinefabriek
Zink
Cut Hands 2007
01. Zink [15:34]
Solar dust morphing into the finest, pure chrystalline drones. The sound of underground sources rumbling and gushing out slowburning streams of heldback melancholy. Zink is the newest piece by Holland's finest dronaholic, Rutger Zuydervelt aka Machinefabriek. A shot of bliss right into your sick veins. Comes in a jewelcase with a zinc patch glued on top, engraved title & numbering. Limited to 75.
-Cut Hands
>> up.to (24mb) (d-_-b)-Cut Hands
>> love it, buy it (Cut Hands)

4 comments:
Hey, just your 'curator' reorting in (feel free to just read and not post this). Mostly depositfile deletions, though the most intriguing to me 'Black Comm' was still active so I lucked out!
Dead liinks May 2006 (again of the links I had interest in trying)
Gultskra Artikler
Pofigistka
Encre
Encre à Kora
Build an Ark
Peace With Every Step
Buddy Peace
Good Grief
Blonk, Makigami, Dutton...
Five Men Singing
Digital Midgets
Noise Pollution
The Moscow Coup Attempt
The Failure of Shortwave Radio
Pro Celebrity Golf & Jay Glaze
Three Sinister Syllables
Corker/Conboy
3° Colder OST
DJ Krush
Stepping Stones: The Self-Remixed Best
oh man, you should hear the "Five Man Singing".. brilliant. I'll dig it out for sure. Made me laugh like nothing else before.
"Men" even.
Sounds right up my alley...errr maybe I shouldn't put it that way ( : -o )
No worries to when, between you, Mutant Sounds, and 194142434445 I have over three days of continous listening already! (of which I have now had running for 18 hours so far).
And be sure and let me know your 'handle' if you join up at SFRP ;-)
Post a Comment