Thursday, April 12, 2007




















Panda Bear
Person Pitch
Paw Tracks 2007

01. Comfy in Nautica
02. Take Pills
03. Bro's
04. I'm Not
05. Good Girl/Carrots
06. Search for Delicious
07. Ponytai
a

"Animal Collective suck balls."

"What little I've heard sounds utterly sublime."

"I'm still trying to decide if this is actually good or if everyone's just going gay for how much like Brian Wilson he sounds."

"You snooze you lose dickhead!"

"The Animal Collective thing has passed me by, do they have many albums out?"

"This is very addictive."

"Overhyped shit for $hitfork readers."

"Actually everyone I talk to who has a modicum of taste seems to love it."

"Might well be a grower for me."

"Believe the hype."

>> gsize / up.to (104mb)
>> love it, buy it (Smallfish)

Oh, I'll have a Martini, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

already have this album and its got character

Noah Lennox (a.k.a. Panda Bear) said "96 percent samples, 10 percent of which I actually played."

i like the parts where he sings with the gleeful children's choir while gears grind, race cars screech and ray guns blast, with a twinkling cluster of guitar notes and chiming metallic clinks

Anonymous said...

i think the key here is to get past the first two tracks. then it really starts to get addictive.

doru649 said...

yes gets better with every track.

i assume you all got this already since there's only 9 downloads so far?

Anonymous said...

fraid so. I haven't even had the decency to listen to it or the Juba Dance properly yet, though.

I'm blaming the Hermitude album, which I've been playing incessantly since you posted it. Thanks again for that :]